Listen—we're a fan of all four seasons and the feels they inspire...but is there any time of year more ripe for decadence and depth than fall? From deep, saturated hues to oh-so pretty produce, autumn allows for some of the most stunning wedding design details we've ever laid eyes on. Today, then, we're serving up a cornucopia of fall wedding inspiration—read on for our top pics in autumn affairs.
For the couple looking for an unexpected fall wedding aesthetic:
- Modern and Textural Wedding Inspiration: Here, sleek leather chairs, a hammered gold cake table, and touchable textiles we can't take our eyes off all work together to create a fall wedding aesthetic that's chock-full of depth, dimension, and some serious dreaminess. The palette manages to feel "fall" without using any overtly autumn shades—instead, gold, black, blue, and rust all come together to give us an unexpected autumn palette. We love this fall wedding inspiration for the couple who wants their soirée to have all of the depth and feels of fall...without any of the expected elements.
- Destination Wedding in New Zealand: From a bride in a black-and-white gown that has our jaws on the floor to a massive floral chandelier dripping in hanging amaranth, we're endlessly in love with the images from this oh-so cool destination wedding in New Zealand. Bouquets in deep crimson and saturated magenta hues add depth, dimension, and decadence to a chic-as-ever bride-tribe donning all black...and we especially love that the bride chose presentation-style bouquets—something you don't see often! We love this inspo for the couple who isn't afraid to play with bringing sleek black into their fall wedding color palette.
For the couple looking to lighten up their fall wedding:
- Decadent Autumn Wedding Inspiration: From gold and grapes to candlesticks and crimson, images from this autumn-inspired editorial are dripping in dreamy decadence—without ever feeling heavy or dark. Instead, this stunning styled shoots manages to fall somewhere between woodsy and whimsical. The strategic use of light, wispy greenery and the addition of a garden swing work to lighten up an otherwise decadent fall affair. We love this inspo for any couple who wants to add a touch of whimsy and some light-and-airy romance to their fall wedding.
- Lush Autumn Elopement: This is another stunning set of fall wedding inspiration for couples who don't want their autumn celebration to feel too dark or dreary. A tablescape dripping in fresh grapes and figs feel very fall-like—while a wispy bridal bouquet tied off with airy, dip-dyed ribbons lightens up the overall aesthetic.
For the couple who loves a decadent color palette:
- Dreamy Decadence at Milagro Farm Winery: Crimson and navy and gold—oh my! From the most decadent florals we've ever laid eyes on to custom lounge spaces so beautiful they could have been plucked straight from the pages of Anthropologie, we're head over heels for images from this stunning Milagro Farm Winery fall wedding. We love that the groom rocks a crimson bowtie (does anything feel more "fall" than that?), and also love how pops of yellow-gold throughout (like in the bride's bouquet and stemware on the tablescapes) add a touch of the unexpected to this autumn-inspired color palette. This inspiration is perfect for the couple who's looking to do the classic fall wedding palette right.
- Charming Backyard Soirée from GATHER Events: From a chuppah dripping in blooming bougainvillea to a backyard reception chock-full of California color, we're swooning over this easy-breezy fall affair from the creative minds at GATHER events. We love that this one manages to feel oh-so California colorful, while still working in autumn-inspired hues—like deep cabernet and saturated amethyst. Overall, this fall wedding inspiration is perfect for the laid-back summer-loving couple who's saying I Do in the fall.
Psst..dreaming of even more fall wedding inspiration? Check out all of our autumn affairs here.