As a team of wedding pros, our mission is to magnify your brand so you can captivate new clients, gain their business, and streamline your marketing! Show off your fully branded and polished business to potential clients by getting published. Your work can be displayed on your Marketplace listing in two ways: your portfolios and your work that’s been featured on The Aisle Guide. Today we’re highlighting our top tips on how to showcase the best work on your listing!
Types of Submissions
We love when we can support our pro community by featuring your best work and expertise on Aisle Planner and The Aisle Guide. We provide several types of opportunities to gain press coverage for you and your business. Aisle Planner accepts four different types of submissions:
- Real weddings to be featured on The Aisle Guide's Real Wedding Inspiration Gallery
- Styled shoots to be featured on The Aisle Guide’s Styled Shoot Inspiration Gallery
- Tips articles for The Aisle Guide to educate and inspire couples
- Articles for Aisle Planner's Pro Blog to educate and inspire your peers in the industry
Submitting a Styled Shoot and Real Wedding
You can easily submit your real weddings and styled shoots directly within your Aisle Planner account for a chance to be featured on the industry’s premier destination for couples—The Aisle Guide. Submissions accepted by our editorial team are published in The Aisle Guide’s Inspiration Gallery and are automatically displayed on your listing under the “Featured on The Aisle Guide” section! Featured events are also marketed to couples and shared across The Aisle Guide’s social media platforms and email newsletters.
Check out the resources below to learn more about how to use our Submissions Tool and get your work published on The Aisle Guide!
Pro Tip: Don’t have an Aisle Planner marketplace listing? You should. When your work is published in our inspiration gallery, it links directly to your listing in our marketplace—allowing couples who are inspired by your work to easily get in touch with you.
What We’re Looking for in Submissions
- We love featuring weddings of all shapes and sizes because that’s what the world looks like! We’re always seeking diversity in weddings—whether that’s BIPOC, cultural, LGTBQ+, religious, body, ability, ect. or simply a wedding aesthetic that stands out from the rest. We feature everything from intimate backyard affairs to full-fledged ballroom weddings with guest lists of 300+.
- We’re seeking clean photography. We accept all styles of weddings, but we do prefer to feature weddings that have photography that is clean, classic, and not overly saturated, as much as we do love a good moody gallery! The more detailed shots you can provide (stationery suite, place settings, tablescapes, florals), the better. Our main goal is to publish work that excites engaged couples and drives them to connect with wedding pros––the prettier and more swoon-worthy your shots, the better.
- Bonus points for minimalism and black-and-white colors. While this isn’t a total necessity, we do love it when galleries have a few strong images that are more minimal and/or have mostly black or white colors. This just helps us keep our Instagram grid on point. Remember, this is a nice-to-have for us, not a must-have!
Build Your Portfolio
With your portfolios, the sky's the limit when it comes to the ways you can showcase your work and your business! You don’t have to limit your portfolios to just images from your events—feel free to upload brand images or videos, images or video tours of your venue or property, or portfolios that showcase your favorite bouquets! The possibilities are endless, so don’t be afraid to get creative! If you haven’t already, check out our Help Center article Setting Up Your Listing to learn how to build your portfolios.
Hero photo courtesy of Blue Lace Photography