1. Take each prospective client from lead to booked to planning without having to jump from one system to the next. Everything you need is all in one place!
2. When you set up and link to your Lead Contact Form to your website, your leads will automatically land in your Lead Management Tool! Emails are great, but with the Lead Contact Form, you can gather the information you need to get started on the right foot without having to manually enter it.
3. Let’s face it, we don’t always remember to ask how a prospective client heard about us. Aisle Planner makes it easy to track where your leads are coming from, along with your booking/conversion rates to gauge effectiveness of your marketing efforts. This allows for continuous campaign improvement because you are tracking and optimizing your marketing campaigns.
4. It enables you to qualify prospective clients and quickly gauge availability by capturing things like date, location, budget, etc.
5. You can see everything about a lead in one place: important info, notes you’ve taken, when they were last contacted, and where they are at in the booking process.
6. Because response Time Matters! Studies have shown that your chances of booking a client are so much higher if you are the first qualified professional to respond to an inquiry. Aisle Planner notifies you via email (and in-app notification) the very minute a new inquiry comes in so you can respond quickly and book that client.
7. You won’t keep interested parties waiting! You can automate your response to new leads by enabling an auto-response message. Plus, you can attach more information to the email like your brochure, call outs to your latest features in wedding publications or links a personal video. No matter where you are or what you are doing, you can rest assured that your client management system is working to keep your business and life moving forward.
8. Speaking of no matter where your are or what you're doing, don’t lose the opportunity to book leads when you’re on that much needed vacation! You can customize your auto-response message to let leads know when they can expect to hear from you and give them additional information like that you’re out of the country/out of reach until X date.