January 10, 2022
Do you want to read more books tailored to you in the new year? We're kicking off our new monthly reading series with seven books every wedding pro should read. Head to the library or your local bookstore to help your business, community, and environment in 2022 with these book recommendations!
1. Emily Post’s Wedding Etiquette by Anna & Lizzie Post
2. Why Didn’t Anybody Tell Me This Sh*t Before? by Marcella Allison & Laura Gale
3. A Practical Wedding by Meg Keene
4. Fete: The Wedding Experience by Jung Lee
5. Wedding Photography Unveiled by Jacqueline Tobin
6. Creative Economy Entrepreneurs: From Startup to Success by Alice Loy
7. The Rehearsals by Annette Christie
Don’t miss an opportunity to learn more in 2022. Check out a book on the list to expand your perspective, grow your client list, and hit new goals this year with the help of insider views and advice from the best in the business!