We’re back! Take your business to new heights at Wedding MBA this fall at the Aisle Planner Base Camp and The Aisle Planner Experience. Now that weddings and events are in full swing, take a moment to gather and connect with our team and your fellow pros at the AP Base Camp booth on Tuesday, November 9th, and Wednesday, November 10th. We’ll be hosting campfire sessions and activities throughout the show so you can get the hands-on training and support you need from our team.
We’re excited to bring back AP|EX, our premier educational event. We're partnering with some of our industry's brightest minds to help you foster community; elevate your business practices; and take full advantage of Aisle Planner's suite of marketing, sales, and project management tools. This year, AP|EX is free with your Wedding MBA ticket and will be conveniently located inside the Las Vegas Convention Center alongside all of the other seminars! Find our schedule, speakers, and RSVP. In the meantime, here’s everything you need to know to prepare for AP|EX 2021!
Wedding MBA is the largest conference for wedding professionals in the world, so you definitely don’t want to miss it! This year there will be 150 sessions, specialty seminars, and Wed-Con exhibits.
- Gown Shops
- Photo Booth Operators
- Beauty/Makeup Professionals
- + more!
Make sure you:
Packing & Safety
Feel safe and prepared by packing the musts!
- Comfortable shoes, you will be walking between seminars.
- The convention center is cold inside. Consider dressing in layers as the rooms get very cold but it’s still hot outside. Please pack a sweater or jacket.
- Notepad, Pencil/Pen
- Your photo ID for check-in
- Laptop/Tablet + necessary cables for your technology
- Business cards and literature for speaker reviews
Organize Your Schedule
- Plan a schedule with all of the sessions you plan to attend. Full-length presentations are 45 minutes with a 15-minute break in between sessions.
- Make time to eat! There will be food carts on site.
- Bring your team to divide and conquer to get the most out of the conference seminars.
- Familiarize yourself with the AP| EX speakers and their backgrounds.
- Consider changing your email or outgoing voicemail message to let your couples know you are at the Wedding MBA learning how to better serve your clients.
This will make your time at WMBA smooth and stress-free. See you in Vegas, Aisle Planners!