There’s a reason why every wedding professional decided to come into the business. The big “why?” should always be at the forefront of your work. We have our “why” and reason for motivation. And that answer is you! Maybe you just love the way the groom looks at the bride as she’s walking down the aisle, or maybe you have an affinity for all of the lovely details, or maybe it’s because weddings have been your dream since you were a kid. Whatever the reason is, here at AP we understand this love for weddings and because of this, we do everything we can to equip you with the tools you need to do what you love! We want to help you maximize your business and make it easier for you to do what you want to do with your passion.
Join us in this three-part article series where we’ll take you through the tool divisions and provide style tips on how to use the AP tools in innovative ways to enhance your business.
- Personalize your account by setting your custom login link and uploading your logo. Your logo should reflect your work and should always remain consistent.
- Aisle Planner’s Branding Center empowers wedding professionals to build beautiful brand consistency. From your client login, documents, invoices, downloads, and email communication, your couples will have a seamless and fully branded experience throughout the entire planning process. This is a tool you’ll want to spend some time with!
- Setting up your custom branding, client login page, and personalized print and download templates in Aisle Planner only takes a few minutes. We can walk you through everything you need to know in this article!
- Use your branded login page and set the scene for your clients. Organized, prepared, and professional—that’s what your clients will leave thinking!
Effective communication goes a long way. Using the AP contact forms can improve your communication and reliability with your planning partners and clients. Keep your contacts up to date with these tips:
- Create custom contact forms to embed in or link from your website, blog, Aisle Planner listing, or anyplace you choose to market your services.
- Leads that come in through any of your contact forms are automatically added into the lead manager. Learn more about creating custom contact forms here!
Work with who you know will get the job done (and do it very well), show off your professionalism and preparedness, and impress your clients by creating a notes template with your go-to referrals and drop it into each new project.
- Eliminates Uncertainty
- Shows Confidence
- Communicates Professionalism and Preparedness
“Try to get your vendor teams tipped! I’ve created a Gratuities Guide which is saved as a template in my ‘Notes’ section in Aisle Planner. Once we’re in the final month of planning, I make sure to email it to my clients and add it to my notes.” – Jessica Carillo, Art & Soul Events
- Seeing reviews from your past clients is a great way to prove the quality of your work to your prospective millennial customers. Our Marketplace listings are specifically designed to create a fantastic first impression and provide everything potential clients need to connect with pros for their events.
- The best part of the Aisle Planner marketplace listings is that it’s ideal for gathering and displaying reviews. Requesting reviews is a simple process that can be done in just a couple of steps. You can watch a requesting reviews tutorial video or follow these simple steps.
Marketplace Listing Publishing Opportunities
- We understand how difficult it can be to advertise your business in the midst of competition, so we’ve created a space where your work can be easily found and marketed. Aisle Planner’s wedding vendor marketplace exists to make you look good and to help with this challenging task.
- Your Marketplace Listing is linked to any inspiration you have featured on Aisle Planner.
Pro Tip: Aisle Planner is always looking to share the amazing work and expert insights and advice of our pros. Use the publishing feature in your account to create beautiful, inspirational photo stories or email us to share your insights and advice to the thousands of brides, grooms, and others looking for information and inspiration to help them with their big event. Check out our Submission Guidelines for details on how you can be featured on Aisle Planner!