Talk about being multifaceted, beautiful, collaborative, and highly efficient, the Aisle Planner Design Studio combines everything that an event professional needs into an elegant platform that makes planning an event a smooth and enjoyable process for everyone involved. We know the Design Studio to be a reigning home to creativity, connection, and innovation. If you’ve never used the Design Studio, that’s okay! We’ve gathered up the best tips, tricks, and videos to get you started.
Creating and Sharing All In One
With its personalization tools, like the Style Guide, Color Palettes, and Permission Settings, organizing and bringing your client’s design dreams to life is easier than ever. In the depths of the Design Studio, you can play, organize clients' ideas and inspiration, pull from AP real weddings and styled shoots, create the perfect color palette for every detail of each event, and more. This cohesive tool can also help your business by highlighting your current and new products and services. Let’s unlock the possibilities!
Style Guide Templates for the Win
No need to be humble, your products and services are awesome. You’re always coming up with new ways to provide the best for your clients. Want to get them excited about something new you’ve created? The Design Studio doubles as a form of advertisement and displays your services before you even begin the conversation.
Create new Style Guide templates and add them to each of your new clients’ projects for some easy up-sell and inspiration. Highlight some of your top services, give a boost to some services that couples tend to not know about, or showcase a new idea or partnership!
- Rentals: Whether you’re a rental company or you have great rental partners, make a Style Guide template of rental products you’ve used in previous events and rentals you’ll know every client's needs.
- Florals: Let your florals do the talking! Create different guides for seasons, colors, and arrangements that previous clients have loved.
- Cakes: Maybe there are new cake designs that need some exposure, put them out there in a template. Clients may see something they never thought they wanted before.
- Catering: What food pairs best with what theme? You’ll have that answer with mouthwatering and trustworthy catering options.
- Dessert Bar: Everyone is obsessed with dessert bars, highlighting the possibilities for cute, elegant, classic, and everything in between sweets.
- Photo Booth: A picture is worth a thousand words, and your photo booth designs or vendors can make for the ideal backdrop.
- Tablescapes: Show off your elevated skills at setting beautiful tablescapes for any event aesthetic.
Essentially any service and product you offer can be turned into a style guide template. Showing clients what’s possible will get them one step closer to their dream event and it also helps your business along the way. Templates are always a good practice to save time and make information accessible and transferable, and now advertise-able. Not only is the Design Studio a creative place to nail down themes, colors, and all things design, it’s also an optimal place to showcase your work.
Find the right Help Center Design Studio read for you.