Entertainment sets the tone for an entire event. Your music brings life to weddings and events. When your clients and their guests are remembering their special day, they’ll think of that song you played that made them feel everything at once and it will be with them forever. Music has that kind of power. We want to help you do what you do best by taking care of the project management of your business. That's why we've designed Aisle Planner as a fully customizable, all-in-one sales, marketing, and project management platform where you can promote your business, connect with leads, book new clients, and manage every job down to the very last detail.
The AP Marketplace on The Aisle Guide is more than searchable listings. Knowing your audience and marketing in the right place is everything. Couples, wedding planners, and vendors come to our website looking for entertainment partners and that’s where they find you! Another positive attribute about the diversity of Aisle Planner and The Aisle Guide vs. a sole entertainment platform is that we build community, creating tools that all wedding and event professionals can use. You can come together and collaborate with other vendors making your services and experience more marketable.
Clients in your area can find you quickly and easily by location and category. This is more beneficial than just putting out ads on multiple platforms since it’s a space specifically for you and the locations you service. We support you and want to showcase your talent by maximizing your listing in the following ways:
- We link all of the videos and playlists you have featured on Aisle Planner
- Show of your portfolio
- Connect to your lead management tools
- Provide analytics to help you track your ROI
- Include reviews from clients and professional partners
Branding and Customization
Aisle Planner’s Branding Center empowers event professionals to build beautiful brand consistency. All of our tools can be branded to complement your aesthetic. Insert your logo, and edit fonts and colors in all of your communications and processes. With an enhanced or premium listing in The Aisle Guide Marketplace, you can create custom contact forms to request information that is specific to your business and is important to you!
Checklists and Templates
We make organization and productivity a number one priority. With our Checklist and Template tools, you can track your progress and increase efficiency with new clients. Unlike Google platforms, Aisle Planner’s organization tools are there with you every step of the way. A part of the experience isn’t just the music. You have to consider where you’re setting up in the venue and how you can best put on a show. The Checklist and Templates make it easy for you to move through the music curation process.
- Introduce clients to the checklist
- Assign tasks to crew/band members
- Assign due dates
- Project templates
- Notes templates: Collaborate with your clients on song ideas
- Style Guide & Layout templates: Share layout ideas
- Brochure and document templates and many more!
A part of your entertainment work is having a strong foundation for your business management and Invoicing and Online Payments. You and your clients can monitor the venue budget, clients can pay easily online, you can get paid faster and manage all of your finances in one place.
- Budget: Guide expectations and make budget conversations smooth
- Invoices: We make it easy to send professional customized invoices and proposals
- Interactive Quotes: Send interactive quotes to inquiring clients and increase the likelihood of being booked
- Payment Processing: Increase accessibility by setting up your online payments
Hero photo courtesy of Brumley & Wells